Saturday 10 August 2013

Oh my! So many eyes!

I never expected eyes to be a big trend this season, but they've been featured in many collections for autumn winter this year including one of my favourite brands Kenzo. How cool is that red Kenzo dress in my Polvore set below? I wish I could buy it, but if you're a student like me you can also find this eye trend in stores like Urban Outfitters and Topshop. I can't wait to find some eye accessories soon. SO what does everyone think of this eye trend? Has anyone bought anything yet?

Oh my! So many eyes!


Kenzo
$765 - bagheeraboutique.com


Topshop oversized jumper
$71 - topshop.com



Urban outfitters top
$39 - urbanoutfitters.co.uk



Kenzo embroidered purse
$660 - colette.fr


Mineral eyeshadow
$24 - etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment