Monday 5 August 2013

Got My Retrousse Tee On

Today I thought I would feature Retrousse t-shirts on my blog- one of my favourite t-shirt brands at the moment! Not only are they incredibly comfortable and soft, but they have some awesome designs. Below I'm wearing my Camden tee, but there are four other designs. The 'Butterfly' t-shirt aims to promote awareness of eating disorders- very vital in the world today! You can find a link to the Retrousse website below x



Tee- Retrousse (see website here )


Shorts- New Look


Sandals- New Look

3 comments:

  1. I love the mission behind these tees. As a former high school teacher, I taught some really incredible girls who struggled with bulimia and anorexia, terrible diseases that people too often dismiss. Lovely look, Charlie! :)

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know unfortunately there are too many people suffering from them today!

      Delete
  2. Thank you :) yes definitely one of my favourite companies! x

    ReplyDelete