Saturday 27 July 2013

Haim- Style Steal #1

For the past few months I have been obsessed with the band Haim, not surprisingly as they were selected as the BBC Sound of 2013. They're 3 sisters from California: Este, Danielle and Alana and I love their music and style. A few weeks ago I was browsing ASOS (as you do) and they have a FREE app- 'ASOS Fashion Up'. Available on this app are fortnightly magazine which feature their clothes currently online. On the 6th of May Haim were featured on the cover and I loved the clothes they were wearing and I bought a few items online (this app is dangerous on this front- so tempting to buy the clothes) . My favourites were this top and this skirt. I recommend this app as its easy to use and keep up with trends etc and listen to Haim in particular the songs 'Falling' and 'Forever'. I cant wait for their album which will be availble in September!




No comments:

Post a Comment